Job board look & feel and functionality customization, 2 options:
- Template configuration: fully delivered via Admin area of the system (customization options are enlisted below),
- Custom job board: uniquely designed website or solution requiring custom functionality. Can be delivered as a Hosted solution or offered as Standalone option for client to host.
Live beta starting day 1
JobMount customers receive a fully featured job board beta live on a temporary domain the next day after purchase. Job board beta is based on JobMount template design & default functionality settings. Database is fully backed up on a daily basis. Clients can immediately start populating content and self-configuring following website properties via admin (enable simplified content navigation via front-end):
Look & feel:
- images: logo, favicon, main visuals, flash
- top & bottom menu
- header & footer HTML editing
- fonts, colors & backgrounds (CSS)
- main URL, company name, copyright,
- email signature, default Title and Meta tags
- Indeed, Simplyhired, XML & RSS feeds
- Resume and job searching limits
Banners & advertising
- Featured jobs and employers
- Image, html and Flash banners
- Adsense and client promotions
- Employer registration & job posting forms
- Candidate registration and resume form
- Job and resume search forms
- Job alerts, resume search agents
Payments & e-commerce:
- Services, currencies, regions
- Payment packages & pricing: jobs, resume access, applications, multiple revenue options in admin – charge employers, charge candidates, charge by application, etc.
- Preconfigured for 3rd party payment systems: PayPal, Authorize.net
Content Management System:
- Content structure / sitemap
- Text content for public and private job seeker/employer areas
- Images, Flash & video
- Downloads: PDF, XLS, Doc, etc.
- Employers, jobs, candidates and resumes upload via CSV
Search Engine Optimization:
- Sitemap.xml, Meta names, titles and headings, keywords and landing pages: view all SEO configuration tasks.
Configuration guide & answers:
Support center knowledgebase: Admin Configuration.
Other Configuration examples:
Access admin demo here: