Employers can post new jobs, manage existing and expired job postings, process job seeker applications via customizable and easy to use job board software interface. JobMount software offers both paid and free job posting options.
- post new jobs / edit existing ones / preview
- save drafts / make searchable
- filter jobs (active / expired / drafts / featured)
- roll jobs, expire or delete
- statistics: job views & applications
- process multiple jobs / select all
- sort by clicking on a column header, select number of postings per page
- custom choose columns via software admin / job info to display
Job board software screenshot: jobs management
Job board software screenshot: job posting form
Software screenshot: job views & applications tracking, candidate messaging
Job board software keeps track of both: 1) job seekers applied via job board and 2) redirected to client ATS URL.
Job board software screenshot: applicant profile and resume file
Job board software screenshot: contact candidate form, sent to applicant email
Job board software screenshot: send resume to a colleague form (generic email content & applicant details to send are managed via job board software admin)