Job seekers can search jobs via quick or advanced form, browse jobs by categories or companies, view full job advert content and apply via job board or get redirected to employer ATS/website URL.
Job search, configurable options:
JobMount software offers following search features: keyword search, boolean, zip code radius, selection by any job field. Job fields to offer job seeker for searching are configured via Admin.
Software screenshot: quick job search form
Software screenshot: advanced job search form
Additional options via search criteria supplied :
- subscribe to RSS feed
- create email job alert
- save search
Software screenshot: job search results page
Job application, JobMount software options configurable via Admin:
- application requires registration / login & resume submitted (default set up)
- application / employer contacts view can require subscription / payment
Employer can choose:
- application to be processed by job board and notification sent via email.
- applicant to be redirected to employer URL / ATS interface
Software screenshot: job advert
Additional options for each advert:
- print job
- email to friend
- view similar jobs
- view employer profile
Job seeker application process:
1. For logged in / registered candidate:
Once apply button is hit, job application form offers following options:
- attach one of available resume profiles (see Resume profile editing feature)
- attach resume file
- supply screening questionnaire answers (once prompted by employer)
2. For non-logged in candidate:
System will prompt for login or registration:
Once registration form is submitted, job seeker is redirected back to application initiated.