Brief overview of the tasks involved to launch a new job board or upgrade your current website to JobMount platform: copy look & feel, transfer candidates and employers, configure new features whilst running a mirroring beta copy.
Beta copy editing
JobMount activates your live beta copy in 1 day so you can start adding content, configuring registration forms, payment packages, etc. Beta is backed up on daily basis. You can develop your new website on a temporary domain and switch when ready.
Safe SEO transition: copy high Page Rank URLs
Our SEO team will review your current high Google PageRank URLs and transfer them to a new website, so your search engine optimization does not suffer from transition.
Optional configuration tasks:
Tasks JobMount team delivers for you:
– Admin configuration (resume & job forms, look & feel, pricing, content, etc.)
– SEO settings configuration
– Transfer candidates and employers via CSV Upload feature
– Revitalize graphics design (logo, website)
– Activate web 2.0 & job marketing features
– Copy your design/apply custom HTML
– Data transfer (if cannot be done via CSV Upload feature)
– Custom features development