Your initial investment when starting with template/hosted solution:
1. 1st quarter hosting fee (no license cost).
2. Admin customization time (20-30 hours for initial listings and forms configuration).
3. Getting logo done, updating imagery and content.
4. Marketing activities for advertising your job board.
5. Jobs population: automatic or manual.
6. Buying domain name and setting its IP address to show the new job board.
Client websites based on customized templates:
Template design can be upgraded to custom at any time. I.e. custom designed website:
Own software & data
You are the sole owner of hosted job board data: resumes and employers. As your job board business proves successful, upgrade to custom designed standalone job board and transfer both job board software and database to your own server for full control.
JobMount template provides powerful SEO Dashboard to attract visitors via Google.
Why launch a Job Board business?
This is an excellent way to:
Tip for new domain owners
Make sure you have published a coming soon page for your job board template early and had it indexed on Google. For Google places all newly indexed domains to a sandbox for a few months. Which means you will get no positions/traffic for that period.