Custom design implementation
From Job Board Software Support
Custom designed job board examples
Preview the extent of customizations
Homepage: 100% customizable (full flexibility).
Secure job seeker & employer pages: header, footer and surrounding template is fully customizable. Functional elements, i.e. List of resumes, job listing, job posting or resume editing areas have limited customization options: colors, font style, backgrounds and full fields management - names, types, adding new fields, etc..
See examples below, template screenshots for resume list, resume editing, jobs management and job posting pages are compared with 2 custom projects (BeverageJobsOnline and BubbleJobs):
1. Job seeker resumes listing (the functional area with limited customization options is green highlighted, the remaining space if fully customizable - based on custom graphics)
2. Job seeker resume editing (the functional area with limited customization options is green highlighted, the remaining space if fully customizable - based on custom graphics)
3. Employer jobs management (the functional area with limited customization options is green highlighted, the remaining space if fully customizable - based on custom graphics)
4. Employer job posting (the functional area with limited customization options is green highlighted, the remaining space if fully customizable - based on custom graphics)
Options included in "Custom design implementation"
Key front end templates are fully customized based on graphics design templates provided:
- Homepage (job seeker)
- Job advert page
- Job listing page
- Employer homepage
Template update includes HTML, CSS, AJAX, JS, JSP and image changes.
Design & functional elements enlisted on these templates are replicated for job board front-end templates so all job board pages are consistent for job seeker and employer:
- Logo, header & footer
- Buttons style, color & size
- Headings and titles
- Advertising slots
- Featured & latest jobs boxes, featured employers, etc.
Please review parts of templates and functional changes not included below.
Options not included in "Custom design implementation"
Options enlisted below are not included in "Custom design implementation" quote. Once required by Client, these can be added as additional extras (Change Requests budget is to be confirmed).
1. Job board templates (unless a change can be made via Admin configuration):
- Job seeker registration & login page
- Employer registration & login page
- Logged in Job Seeker pages (My Resume Manager, Jobs Applied For, My Job Search Agents, Saved Searches, Refer a Friend, Change Login, Edit my Account, Purchase products, Purchased items - Login as Job seeker to preview these pages on Demo )
- Logged in Employer pages (account homepage, job posting form, jobs manager, assessment questionnaire, featured jobs manager, Search Resumes, Purchase Products, Saved Resumes, Purchased Items, Resume Agent Manager, Company Profile and Logo, Saved Searches Manager, Company Registration, Sub Accounts, Employer Advertisement, Advertise with us - Login as Employer to preview these pages on Demo )
- All Admin pages
- Job search forms
- SEO pages
2. Functional changes of interface elements and business logic (unless can be updated via Standard functionality configurations or by HTML update of the JSP template), i.e.:
- logic of how the featured jobs or employers are shown up,
- number of steps in registration or posting forms,
- job search logic,
- payment packages & paid items functionality
Custom design graphics sources
Custom design can be based on one of the following options:
- Graphics design is created by JobMount designer
- Client existing website look & feel copy
- Graphics design is provided by 3rd party designer / client
RE & keywords
- What is included in custom design?
- How many interfaces are customized?
- How do I customize resume form, account management, payment pages?