Global website properties editing
From Job Board Software Support
1. Navigate job board software admin
Site Settings: Site parameters
For Jobmount versions before v.2: Content Tree: Home: Dynamic Content: Main: Texts: Site Parameters
2. Update current website properties:
- Site URL should be in format http://www.your_domain.com (with http but without ending slash)
- Company name, Address and Phone are requisites of your company
- Send notifications to is an email address to send all system notifications and for applications when no email present in employer account (which is possible for scraped jobs).
- Search Limits are 0 by default which means no limit. Specify any positive number if you want to limit number of jobs/resumes shown in search results.
- Resume search feature active - switch on/off resume search.
- Application view is controlled by full resume details paid item - open details for all applied candidates or restrict access. See more here Pay per application pricing configuration
- Resume Reminder: days to define in how many days should system send a reminder email to new candidates that did not created any resumes.
- Resume Reminder: repeats - number of resume reminders sent.
- Enable Simply Hired Jobs, Enable Indeed Jobs, Indeed Publisher, Indeed Chnl, Default External Search Keywords, External Search Limit - see Show Simplyhired or Indeed jobs in search results
- Check XML Posting permissions - set Yes to allow jobs posting via external posting interface only for those employers who has job post package. See more Job bulk posting XML interface
- Relevant Search Rank (avail in Jobmount V.2 and above) - set cut-off threshold for search results so jobs or resumes with low relevancy are not shown on search results. Value should be between 0.0 and 1.0.
- Relevant Search Normalization Option (avail in Jobmount V.2 and above) - keyword normalization algorithm used. Options are 0, 2, 8 or 32 to see which works best for your requirements.
RE & Keywords
- Setting job search limits
- How do I set resume searching limit
- Global settings description