Header and footer customization
From Job Board Software Support
Steps to follow:
1. Navigate Admin section of your job board software:
Site Settings: Templates
- Basic template - the default job board template. It can not be edited or deleted. You can use it as an example in terms of code and HTML.
- New template - custom template for updating. You can create several templates with arbitrary names.
2. Click Edit/Show button to access the code management
There are 5 areas to edit:
- Home Page Header - website header area of the home page
- Home Page Footer - footer area of the home page
- Inner Page Header - header area for all internal pages
- Page Footer - footer area for all internal pages
- CSS - styles
You can use following variables to display functional areas:
3. After the changes are done, click Save button and check the updated on the website front end