Show Simplyhired or Indeed jobs in search results
From Job Board Software Support
JobMount job board software can query 3rd party jobs database utilizing search parameters specified and will show relevant results below your normal job search results (backfilling), i.e.
Two types of external job feed sources are currently integrated (can be added to your job search results):
- Indeed: will require registering for the feed on Indeed website and obtaining publisher ID and Indeed Channel.
- Simplyhired: no data from Simplyhired required.
To enable external job feeds:
1. Open Site parameters
- Enable Simply Hired Jobs, Enable Indeed Jobs - allow external job feeds in search results i.e. "Jobs by..." at the bottom of job search pages.
- Indeed Publisher - obtain publisher ID on Indeed site and place it here (required if Indeed jobs enabled).
- Indeed Chnl - feed channel info for analysis purposes on Indeed (optional).
- Default External Search Keywords - list one keyword or keyphrase to receive external search results if no criteria was specified in quick or advanced job search form.
- External Search Limit - set limit for the number of external jobs shown per one search results page.
2. Configure Quick and Advanced job searches to send query for relevant jobs. Navigate admin
Site Settings: Vacancy: Quick Job Search Settings and Site Settings: Vacancy: Advanced Job Search Settings
3. Get inside field parameters and specify in External Search Param Type whether this field is keyword or location type for external search
RE & Keywords
- Indeed feeds activation
- Adding Simplyhired feeds to job search results