Upload new image
From Job Board Software Support
All image files are located in Image Library so they can be published (referred to) on any page of your job board application. Image files are JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG.
To store and link non-image files use Download Library instead.
Images can be published to specific pages via:
1. WYSIWYG editor
2. Image choice field
1. Image upload & editing via WYSIWYG editor
Example: banners editing screenshot
1.1 Select existing image to edit or focus cursor on text area part to add new image to.
Following Image Properties dialog screen will pop-up*:
*If the pop-up won't show up, make sure you have allowed pop-ups for this website via pop-up blocker.
1.4. Image choice:
Image upload dialog screen: browse for file to upload and supply image description (for Image Library only) if required.
1.4.2. Or click on existing image to choose:
system will close Image Library window and supply URL to Image Properties dialog screen.
1.5. Save Image properties: Update button. System will close pop-up window and populate WYSIWYG screen with new image settings.
2. Image upload & editing via image choice field
Example: image URL update via image choice field:
2.2. Select existing image from Image Library or upload new one.
Image upload dialog screen: browse for file to upload and supply comments if required.
- Please do not use special characters in filenames like spaces or "!", "#", "$" etc. Replace it with "_" or "-".
- To store and link non-image files use Download Library instead.
RE & keywords
- How do I upload new picture?
- How do I edit visuals?
- How do I add new images?
- How do I add files to Image Library?