From Job Board Software Support
1. Navigate job board application's admin section to open Logo section:
Home: Dynamic Content: Main: Layout: Logo
2. Update logo image via following editing screen:
Do not change: Path, Node name, Node approved fields.
Update fields as required:
Supply alternative text.
Learn more on image files selection & upload: Upload new image.
2.3. Width & height
Supply maximum allowed Width & Height of visual within layout. Make sure your logo file has exact size or less than both dimension limitations. Otherwise, system will automatically shrink logo that exceeds limits set.
i.e. If logo file is 500px width, it will be reduced automatically to 350px as per limit set. Constraint proportions.
It is recommended to upload logo in same dimensions as it should show up on the job board application front-end because some browsers do coarse resize.
RE & keywords
- How do I replace logo?
- How do I upload new logo?
- Changing job board logo image
- Updating logo
- Logo editing
- Logo sizes / dimensions / proportions