Exporting stored data to CSV file
From Job Board Software Support
In order to save Vacancies/Employers/Candidates/Resumes to CSV file, i.e.:
Configure fields to export
1. Navigate to respective data configuration page of your job board software, for example resumes:
Site Settings: Multiple Resume: Multiple Resume Settings
2. Click on field you want to have exported
3. Locate and tick checkbox
5. Repeat steps 2 - 4 for every other filed you want to export except attached files.
Same applies to Candidate, Employers or Job fields just navigate respective nodes in Site Settings.
Export to CSV file
1. Navigate admin tree to respective data management page, e.g.
Multiple Resume Management (or Employer / Candidate / Vacancies Management)
2. Click on Export to CSV button and then save file
RE & Keywords
- Retrieve list of contacts
- Download candidates
- Export emails
- Save employer data
- Email addresses
- List of names and contact info
- How do I export jobs?
- How do I export employers?
- How do I export resumes?
- How do I export candidates?
- Can I export data to a file?