12 June 2014
New Mobile Version Released
JobMount has upgraded job board mobile version to provide improved job seeker experience, responsive design, mirror desktop version SEO landing pages for optimizing search engine conversions, added additional banner advertising slots and even more.
New Mobile Site Features:
For Job Seeker:
- Registration/login (without switching to desktop site)
- Saving job or sending it to the email
- Job application using existing resume profile or creating a new one
- Job alerts subscription (creating new and managing existing job alerts)
- Viewing job application history, list of saved jobs
- SEO landing pages mirror desktop site: job seekers referred from Google are directed to mobile friendly pages, ensuring better search engine traffic conversion
- Responsive design
- Standard view link takes user to the same URL on the desktop site
- Advanced search forms are added
- Top navigation is added
- Banner slots are added
- Content pages are optimized for mobile devices
- Job seeker can create new resume via mobile version if attachments fields are optional.
- Default mobile skin can be customized for unique branding experience.
Find out more about JobMount features and create your own job board.