Launching a fully functional hosted job board based on template design is the easiest way to start. Get it live for a few months, test the waters and upgrade if required when sales start kicking-in.
Your initial investment when starting with template/hosted solution:
1. Turnkey solution setup and 1st quarter hosting fee (no annual commitment).
2. Creating a logo and content.
3. Sales & marketing activities (job advertising, lead generation).
4. Jobs population: automatic or manual.
5. Buying domain name and setting its IP address to show the new job board.
Own software & data
You are the sole owner of hosted job board data: resumes and employers. As your job board business proves successful, upgrade to custom designed standalone job board and transfer both job board software and database to your own server for full control.
JobMount template provides powerful SEO Dashboard to attract visitors via Google.
Why launch a Job Board business?
This is an excellent way to:
Tip for new domain owners
Make sure you have published a coming soon page for your job board template early and had it indexed on Google. For Google places all newly indexed domains to a sandbox for a few months. Which means you will get no positions/traffic for that period.
– Job board functionality
– Create job board