Client video can be added to Employer profile page or job advert via embed tag inserted into WYSIWYG area:
Steps to follow:
1. Obtain YouTube or other video hosting service HTML object code opening your video.
YouTube screenshot: copy code highlighted to insert into WYSIWYG. Click on SHARE and choose EMBED option:
2. Open page to add video to (via admin or member secure area of the job board software).
3. Find WYSIWYG editor window to insert video to.
Click icon to open HTML / source code for editing:
4. Insert Object code retrieved from YouTube or other video hosting service into HTML area and click Update button:
System will place the object into WYSIWYG area.
5. Add following line into HTML video code with other param tags to avoid showing video on top of the forms:
<param name="wmode" value="opaque" />
6. Save the page.
You can have employers upload a video to their profiles during registration process by creating a WYSIWYG type of field (e.g. Video) in Employer profile settings and adding it to:
Show in employer registration form and Show on Company profile view page (more info: Employer registration form configuration/editing and fields properties)
When added, users will be able to see the video on the employer’s profile page:
You can also add a video resume field to job seeker’s resumes in the same way (more info: Resume form configuration/editing)