Inserting video via wysiwyg
From Job Board Software Support
Client video can be added to Employer profile page or job advert via embed tag inserted into WYSIWYG area:
Steps to follow:
1. Obtain YouTube or other video hosting service HTML object code opening your video.
YouTube screenshot: copy code highlighted to insert into WYSIWYG:
2. Open page to add video to (via admin or member secure area of the job board software).
3. Find WYSIWYG editor window to insert video to.
Click icon to open HTML / source code for editing:
4. Insert Object code retrieved from YouTube or other video hosting service into HTML area and click Update button:
System will place object into WYSIWYG area.
5. Add following line into HTML video code with other param tags to avoid showing video on top of the forms:
<param name="wmode" value="opaque" />
6. Save the page.
RE & Keywords
- How do I insert video into job description or employer profile?
- How do I insert video into homepage?
- Adding video to website.
- Adding flash to website.
- How do I fix flash or video shown on top of forms?