Resume files indexing and search activation
From Job Board Software Support
1. Confirm if files can be uploaded by Candidates to their resumes.
Make sure Upload your resume / "Applied file" type field is available in Multiple resume field: Resume upload file types configuration.
2. Turn attached resume file search on or off.
2.1. Navigate job board software Admin
Site Settings: Multiple Resumes: Quick, Advanced or Admin Search Settings
2.2. Open keyword search field for configuring
2.3. System will offer following properties
Fields multiple choice:
- Select resume fields to be searched by keyword search.
- Selecting Upload your resume field will activate keyword searching of indexed resume files via resume search.
- Leave the Upload your resume file un-selected if you do NOT wish attached files to be searched via resume search.
2.4. Save settings.