JobMount hosted packages compared: SEO features included, search engine traffic generation performance statistics & pricing.
Summary: Pro vs Std
- Same job board software features. Only SEO tools available & optimization performance are different.
- Pro provides considerably higher traffic for websites with 500+ jobs.
- SEO management access: Pro only. Std has fixed configurations based on presets.
- Monthly fee: $195 for Std, $295 for Pro.
Sample project comparison
Website: niche job board, USA, 1000+ jobs. Upgraded from Standard to Professional.
Search engine organic traffic change: 3K Std to 7K Pro.
Screenshots: Google Webmaster Tools, Googlebot activity.
Technical SEO factors comparison
The quality of job board Search Engine Optimization is reflected by following numbers:
1. Keyword coverage (number of keywords that lead visitors from search engines)
2. Jobs indexing (number of jobs cached by Google)
3. Speed of re-indexing (frequency of Google revisits)
1. Keyword coverage
Number of keywords that lead applicants from Search Engines, monthly average.
Professional: 6,000 keywords
Standard: 2,000 keywords
2. Jobs indexing
Number of pages cached by Google.
Professional: 20,000 pages
Standard: 2,000 pages
3. Speed of re-indexing
Google’s revisits to find and log new jobs.
Professional: 3,000 pages a day checked
Standard: 200 pages a day checked
No difference in job board features
Both Standard and Professional packages provide the same set of job board features for candidates and employers – full job board functionality. The difference between the packages relates only to the SEO Dashboard tools activated:
Full SEO Dashboard active: intelligent jobs indexing, google cache check, unlimited types of landing pages and keywords management, as well as all Standard SEO features.
Provides must-have SEO features: Meta Tags and titles editing, robots.txt and Google sitemap.xml generation. 3 preset types of dynamic landing pages. Adequate for specialized niches that have little job board competition for keywords.
Download Professional SEO Overview.PDF.
- Configuring Job Board SEO
- Self assess your SEO
- Request free SEO assessment by JobMount
- Improving job indexing
Tags: job board SEO